Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Morning

Woke up early. First thing on my mind was this never-heard-of japanese vocab, らぶごじ - pronounces "labu gozi", from my dream, so I googled it and found out someone had made an illustration of Labrador Retriever wearing Godzilla costume. It is really cute, and another person created the cookie of it which is also really cute.

OK, then after that, I watched a movie called Planet Terror. Very gross, but funny in some way.

I created an account for YouTube with the name *********, and connected to my ******** Facebook account which has no friend. I'll use the account to create a list of Smashing Pumpkins's rare videos which I can enjoy again, again, and again.

Now weekend morning is about to finish. I would do go out and finish the book I'm still reading.